English is the official language of the conference. We welcome paper submissions. Prospective authors are invited to submit full (and original research) papers (which is NOT submitted or published or under consideration anywhere in other conferences/journal).
☑ Paper Template: Download
2、The paper should be original, written in English, and not a pure review article. The full text should be submitted for review.
3、The paper should be written in accordance with the standard of template, and should be no less than 4 pages.
* For Presenter and Participant who are interested in attending ITSSC 2023 with no publication, please complete the registration before the registration deadline.
Requirements for submissions
* The manuscript should be written in accordance with the standard of template.
* All submissions must not be less than 5 pages in length and not exceed 12 pages.
* Papers submitted to the conference should be in English.
* All submitted articles should report original, previously unpublished research results, experimental or theoretical. Articles submitted to the conference should meet these criteria and must not be under consideration for publication elsewhere. We firmly believe that ethical conduct is the most essential virtual of any academic. Hence any act of plagiarism is a totally unacceptable academic misconduct and cannot be tolerated.
For further information, please contact us via: firstname.lastname@example.org.